Jan 25, 2013

Home » » Updating the Format.

Updating the Format.

Hey guys.  Long time no pix right?  Well I just discovered these blogger dynamic layouts, and as you can see I've switched over.  So what does this mean for skinnypix?

Well now that you can see all the titles in a cute sidebar there, I've decided that it would be more fun to have everything grouped by theme, instead of posted all willy nilly like I have been doing.

Unfortunately, this means that I need to organize my massive collection of thinspiration into some kind of order.  So that's my goal this week.

When I'm done, I'll start making themed updates, which everyone will love ne?


As for my personal life... well this weekend I bought some skis and boots.  Forgot to buy poles (stupid!) so I am not out on the slopes today.  I also joined a gym with one of my co-workers.  I am thinking about starting up the diet pills again, but it's quite hard to get access here, and I'm afraid of customs searches etc.  So that's a bit scary.  I was so hungry after the gym the other day, I really need something to take the edge off.

Additionally, I'm a total fat slob who can't even hit 800 calories per gym visit anymore.  I was wiped out mentally by 600 calories.  Not physically though.... and I took my inhaler beforehand (asthma).... which may in fact be steroidal (can't read the gobbeldygook on it) so it's possible I'm working out on steroids?  Let's see what my gains (and losses) are like!
Search
Share this games :

0 comments:

Post a Comment