This is the first of the themed picture posts. Here goes!
-->
It's my "fantasy" to be this beautiful haha. (the models are probably all on fen-fen though)
Popular
-
So every blog and website has one of these, and I may as well get it over with quickly and early. What do I buy at the supermarket? Now...
-
Hey guys. Long time no pix right? Well I just discovered these blogger dynamic layouts, and as you can see I've switched over. So wha...
-
This is the first of the themed picture posts. Here goes! --> It's my "fantasy" to be this beautiful ...
-
I love Gossip Girl for thinspiration, and who is more inspiring than Blake Lively? OK maybe Blair, but I decided to go with Serena thinspo ...
Labels (tag cloud)
theme
(18)
pictures of skinny girls
(9)
pix
(9)
thinspo
(9)
diet pills
(5)
journal
(5)
diet pill ingredient reviews
(4)
backs
(3)
black and white
(3)
dresses
(3)
gossip girl
(3)
recommended reading
(3)
underwear
(3)
abs
(2)
blake lively
(2)
fitness
(2)
opinions
(2)
punk
(2)
shopping
(2)
acai
(1)
artistic
(1)
bed
(1)
before and after
(1)
bills
(1)
books
(1)
celeb
(1)
debt
(1)
fantasy
(1)
fitspo
(1)
girly
(1)
groceries
(1)
monochrome
(1)
on the ground
(1)
outdoors
(1)
random
(1)
recipe
(1)
room
(1)
scenespo
(1)
stomach
(1)
taylor momsen
(1)
vegan
(1)




0 comments:
Post a Comment