Have some more thinspiration images on me :D it seems like I never run out of backs, whether skinny or sculpted. Most of these are real girl thinspo images, but if you look close you can spot taylor momsen's gorgeous backside.
Yum!
Popular
-
Hey guys. Long time no pix right? Well I just discovered these blogger dynamic layouts, and as you can see I've switched over. So wha...
-
This is the first of the themed picture posts. Here goes! --> It's my "fantasy" to be this beautiful ...
-
So every blog and website has one of these, and I may as well get it over with quickly and early. What do I buy at the supermarket? Now...
-
There is a big difference between a diet book and a thinspiration book. A diet book always tells you how to get healthy and achieve some ar...
Labels (tag cloud)
theme
(18)
pictures of skinny girls
(9)
pix
(9)
thinspo
(9)
diet pills
(5)
journal
(5)
diet pill ingredient reviews
(4)
backs
(3)
black and white
(3)
dresses
(3)
gossip girl
(3)
recommended reading
(3)
underwear
(3)
abs
(2)
blake lively
(2)
fitness
(2)
opinions
(2)
punk
(2)
shopping
(2)
acai
(1)
artistic
(1)
bed
(1)
before and after
(1)
bills
(1)
books
(1)
celeb
(1)
debt
(1)
fantasy
(1)
fitspo
(1)
girly
(1)
groceries
(1)
monochrome
(1)
on the ground
(1)
outdoors
(1)
random
(1)
recipe
(1)
room
(1)
scenespo
(1)
stomach
(1)
taylor momsen
(1)
vegan
(1)








0 comments:
Post a Comment